Prior to her appointment to the Employment Relations Authority, Lucia advised businesses and individuals on everything employment law related:
- Resolving matters: Settling employment relationship disputes by negotiating an outcome on your behalf or at mediation.
- Representing you: Advocating for you in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court for a successful outcome.
- Advising you: Guiding you through employment law processes such as navigating a disciplinary process, performance management, personal grievances, holidays and payroll, medical incapacity, collective bargaining, restructurings and redundancies.
- Protecting you: Drafting robust employment agreements and policy to protect your business and interests.
- Solving issues: Handling health and safety, immigration, ACC, privacy and human rights issues when they interface with the workplace.
- Training you: Tailoring training for staff and professionals on employment law fundamentals so you can run your own process.
- Investigating complaints impartially: Principal Lucia Vincent (AWI-CH) can conduct independent investigations into sensitive and complex complaints in the workplace in order to reduce risk of a disgruntled complainant and respondent.